No matter how well trained, sometimes pets still have accidents. With the use of two everyday items you can sanitize, deodorize, and clean pet stains in a matter of minutes. And since we know that you want the best for your pet’s health, and your own, these all natural, DIY pet stain removers will appeal to you, as they keep your home environment chemical and toxin-free.
Remove Pet Stains & Smells With Just 2-Ingredients
1. Preferably in an empty spray bottle, mix equal parts warm water and distilled white vinegar.
2. Shake or stir the mixture to spread both liquids evenly.
3. On liquid stains attempt to soak up an excess liquid first then spray the mix over the stained area.
4. If there are any solids, pick them up first, proceed to soak up any excess liquid and spray the mix over the stained area.
5. Allow the mixture to dry for a minute then blot with a damped light colored cloth. The vinegar scent will fade away also.
6. If the stain is still present, allow the area to dry and repeat the process again once dry.
Make sure that you subscribe to our newsletter, so that you don’t miss out on all things SkinnyMs.